Lowrance HOOK²-4x 4" Bullet Fishfinder Transom Mount Bullet Skimmer Transducer [000-14012-001]Lowrance
HOOK²-4x 4" Bullet Fishfinder Transom Mount Bullet Skimmer Transducer
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 4x Bullet offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 4x features wide-angle, Broadband sonar coverage. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it's that easy.
- 4-inch SolarMAX™ Screen - Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
- Automated sonar settings - You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad - Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Lowrance® Wide-Angle Broadband sonar - Proven Lowrance Broadband sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views.
- Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation - Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
- Display: 4" (101.6mm)
- Resolution: 480 x 272
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: TBD
- Operating Frequency: 200 kHz,
- Operating Voltage: 10.4-17 VDC (min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Bullet Skimmer
- Display Type: WVGA color TFT LCD
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 6.51" / 165.3 mm
- Product Depth: 3.31" / 84 mm
- Product Height: 3.80" / 96.5 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Included Transducer: 000-14027-001
- Screen Size: 4.3"
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 9"W x 11"L WT: 2.2 lbs
- UPC: 9420024166130
Lowrance | Where to Find Software Updates
This video applies to all Lowrance displays. For many Lowran...
How to Set Your Data Overlay Sources and Fix the Dashed Lines | Lowrance
Why are there dashed lines where my data should be? Data ove...
Setup and Commission Hydraulic Outboard Pilot | Lowrance
Outboard Pilot is a Lowrance Display Autopilot add-on system d...
Lowrance | StructureScan™ 3D Basics
StructureScan 3D gives freshwater and saltwater anglers a uniq...
Getting the Latest Software & Creating NIF Files - HDS LIVE | Lowrance
Learn how to check the software version of your display unit a...
Use Navionics Dock to Dock Autorouting to Create a Route | Lowrance
Jacob Scott, Lowrance Product Expert, walks through setting up...
Use C-MAP Easy Routing to Automatically Create a Route | Lowrance
Lowrance Product Expert, Jacob Scott, walks through the proces...